I am so thrilled and excited to have received "The Versatile Blogger Award" I was Nominated by illustrator Sophie Crichton - Thank you Sophie x
She is a wonderful illustrator and i am loving her latest Dog illustrations, check out her blog here
I love my blog, and creating posts, sharing, meeting new people and reading your comments so this award has really made me happy Yay !!!
So here goes.
1. I love Crisps of all shapes and flavours *nom, nom, nom*
2. I spent far too much time deep underground in Paris in the Catacombs surrounded by piles of skulls and bones, took me a hour to get out *shivers*
3. I Love the US, i went when i was 5 and dream of heading over there again, meeting up with some friends -Alisa ! :D and going art and craft shopping and seeing the sights. I would love to see New Jersey and Coney Island, eat salt water taffy - what ever that is ??!! these places have stuck in my head since i was little
4. I talk to my cats Evie and Nora as if they can answer me back. Whilst i paint and illustrate i sing to them, and have one sided cat chats
5. I got engaged after 3 months to Dougie and married a year later, when he isn't sleeping he is very supportive of my art.
6.I can't stop drawing, its my world and lifelong passion, its fuels me through the days weeks and months.Creativity to me is the true magic in this world and i am thankful that i can be creative and share my creativity.
So here are the people i am passing the Award to, i have carefully chosen these people because they are inspirational, Unique and as the award says "The Versatile Blogger"
Alisa Steady http://alisasteadyart.blogspot.co.uk/
Heather Stillufsen http://rosehilldesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Mindy Lacefield http://www.timssally.com/
Russty Brazil http://www.cherishrusstybrazil.blogspot.co.uk/
Micki Wilde http://thesecrethermit.blogspot.co.uk/
Juliette Crane http://juliettecrane.blogspot.co.uk/
Fred Blunt http://fredblunt.blogspot.co.uk/
Tascha Parkinson http://timewithtascha.blogspot.co.uk/
So Congratulations to those i nominated, i chose carefully and would love to have added more.
Lots of love